Basin Park Hotel Weddings
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
This Northwest Arkansas Wedding Venue is located in the Heart of Downtown Eureka Springs.
Focused on 50!
Focused on 50 people that are most special to you. In this unique time, our years of wedding experience has allowed us to craft unique solutions and use our extensive skills to focus on your 50! Your wedding will be memorable and we are happy to help plan that for you. Call us direct at 479-981-0036 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basin Park Hotel has three Gorgeous Wedding Event Spaces for Ceremonies and Receptions, a Day Spa, a Fun Restaurant, a Billiards Parlor, and the character of a Historic Hotel with Luxurious Bridal Suites. Package together with our service team who loves weddings and your find THE MOST FUN Arkansas Wedding Destination.
Just Engaged! Let's Start Planning: 479-981-0036
Arkansas Wedding Venue: 1905 Basin Park Hotel
The Barefoot Ballroom
A Grand space for 250 ppl on the 6th floor with pine floors and stained glass windows.A pine floored foyer has a grand chandelier that fits nicely above any cake cutting and connects the ballroom to welcoming Foyer.
“For a perfect pairing of a ceremony in the atrium with a glass ceiling and stone walls and reception adjacent in a soft and beautiful banquet room with antique wood floors, quartz fireplace and original artwork of the Ozarks. Book the Skylight Package - up to 50 guests.”
Have a clear view of the skies above while staying protected from the elements through the glass ceiling. The Atrium Room's limestone walls create a one-of-a-kind, intimate setting that is perfect for a smaller wedding. Able to comfortably accommodate up to 40 people, the Atrium Room creates the ideal setting for a romantic ceremony.
Spa1905 - Hot Tub and Sun Deck
Brides can easily enjoy spa services located conveniently inside the hotel on the second level that will later host their wedding celebration. The Hotel Spa Collection might be the perfect in overnight accomodations.
Basin Park Hotel Catering
A catered reception is the perfect way to cap off your wedding ceremony and start your new life together.
View Catering Menus
Sales Team Operational Protocols:
We anticipate all events will be limited to 50pp or less.
Guests are encouraged to stay at the Basin Park Hotel Special wedding rates will be applied by event Sales Manager.
- Meal service will all be plated/served meals. No buffets or food stations until further notice.
- Appetizer service will all be individual plated offerings presented/covered at each place setting.
- Beverage service will be served by a server. No self-service stations.
- Event diagrams to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines meet all county, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- Sales Team to create diagrams.
- Obtain place cards from guest for seating arrangements.
- Educate guest regarding social distancing guidelines and procedures.
- Have guest sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Have Vendors sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Site inspections and client meetings/planning sessions will be done virtually or appropriately social distanced.
- Tastings on hold for summer season.
- To support Sales Team Operational Protocols and service as sold.
- To provide Sales Manager with hotel staff count to be used for event that will impact number of guests in final count.
- All shared equipment to be sanitized before and after each use, or be single use if not able to be sanitized.
- All linen, including underlays, to be replaced after each use.
- Clean and soiled linens to be transported in sealed single use plastic bags into and out of the venue.
- Sanitize all doors that guest may use to enter outdoor venue from hotel.
- Sanitize all tables, chairs and other equipment just prior to event.
- Sanitize storage areas at the end of each shift change.
- Wash hands at least once per hour.
- Set according to diagrams provided by Sales Manager as these are approved.
- Flatware to be sanitized and rolled.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at each event.
- China plates and flatware to be used for service.
- Glassware to be utilized for table service.
- Quality single use plastic to be used for bar service for outdoor events. Indoor events will use glassware.
- Condiments to be served in individual packets.
- Post signage at each event reminding guests of appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- All servers/bussers/runners/bartenders to wear masks and gloves.
- All food & beverage will be served table side. Plates will be presented with a cover to the guest.
- Follow sanitary operational standards as designated for kitchen
- Provide Sales Team with modified menus designated for this service.
- Guests will use restrooms in their guestroom (ideally) plus the public restrooms on the lobby level of the hotel.
- Hotel to provide restroom attendants to ensure safety is practiced. Attendant will be stationed outside the restroom to let guests in when restroom is ready for access.
- All Vendors attending the event must wear masks and practice Social Distancing Guidelines and Sanitary Guidelines.
- While there may be many places to simply rent for a two hour "unique" wedding ceremony, there are few places that offer iconic backdrops for the cermony paired with a two-day celebration for family and friends to honor the new couple while making joyous lifetime memories together.