Eureka Springs Meetings & Group Travel
In Eureka Springs your meeting is more than your agenda...
...and it is the MOST FUN when it is DOWNTOWN, a whole group of fun!
It is a proven fact that attendance at meetings increases when held in Eureka Springs AR. The "fun meter" goes off the charts when it convenes in Downtown Eureka Springs Ark. And when you choose the 1905 Basin Park Hotel your meeting becomes not only successful but one of your most memorable ones ever. I sense kudos for the meeting planner!
Winter Savings on Meetings
Book a meeting in Eureka Springs in November & December 2015 any Sunday-Thursday and receive:
- Free meeting room rental
- Complimentary appetizers with a reserved group dinner
- Free ghost tour or a guided stroll through the historic district with the general manager
- $89 per night/per person
Call Jodie English-Brown for this time limited offer: 479-981-0036
"Destination Meetings" Need a Destination and Eureka Is....read the blog
Let's look at the checklist:
- Meeting rooms/space that meet your needs. CHECK!
- The Ozark Room, The Atrium, The Barefoot Ballroom. Delicious and memorable food for delegate meals and breaks. CHECK!
- Menus created, priced and prepared -just for you- by our team of food and beverage professionals. CHECK!
- Sleeping rooms that produce smiles and great nights of sleep. CHECK!
- Sixty-one comfortably unique rooms include a good number of suites so your VIPs will feel very VIP-ish. CHECK!
- And since this Magnuson Grand Hotel sits in the center of Eureka Springs restaurants, shopping and night spot district, delegates are just steps away from free-time fun. CHECK!
The Basin Park Hotel -though historic- are proud to provide broadband and wireless Internet connections in addition to numerous other high-technology options to ensure your 21st century meeting needs are met.
Eureka Springs is safe so the number and variety of spousal activities -shopping, tour homes, art galleries, trolley rides- are innumerable. An Arkansas spa that has skyrocketed to popularity is Serenity Spa, located on the second floor of the hotel. For those wanting to enjoy a round of golf in the Arkansas Ozarks, Holiday Island is a mere ten minutes to the north. For that evening dine-around, Eureka Springs restaurants are the finest collection you can find anywhere... taste bud certified.
Increased attendance. affordability. agendas successfully completed. happy delegates. and it all happens where the most fun is found, Downtown Eureka Springs.
Register with us as a Meeting Planner and Receive a Complimentary Two-Night Stay!
YOUR BUS IS WELCOME in DOWNTOWN EUREKA SPRINGS ..
..at The Basin Park Hotel
Why not add a Free Attraction just outside of the front door of your group hotel? That is what happens when you overnight at the Basin Park Hotel. With a Bus Friendly staff attitude, your group is welcomed via bus permit into the downtown district to load and unload, while your attendees can stroll, shop and enjoy the street life at their convenience while others rush on and off the bus and fail to get the full experience.
Group Sales has prepared this itinerary to enjoy The Best of Eureka Springs:
- Arrive with a welcome reception in a Eureka Springs Art gallery - 3 day trolley passes are distributed
- Overnight at the Basin park Hotel
- A guide orients you to Eureka Springs on the HellRaisers, Hoodlums and a Heated History guided tour
- After lunch - The bus picks up the group for an afternoon tram tour with a step on package -
- Enjoy sites such as Throncrown chapel and the historic loop
- Attendees return downtown for some late afternoon shopping to prepare for dinner
- Over Dinner -- Crescent Theatre performs exclusively for your group
- The Evening concludes for some with bedtime and others retire upstairs for a relaxing evening in the Rooftop Billiards Parlor
- The next morning the group enjoys an Ozark Mountain breakfast on the Balcony before departing
The Basin Park Hotel is pleased to offer additional add ons to your trip itineray including but not limited to:
Lunch at the hotel Atrium, downtown partner vouchers, box lunches or DeVitos
Attractions to include THe Great Passion Play, Pine Mountain Theater, Ozark Mountain Hoe Down, Intrigue Theater, Basin Park or Crescent Ghost Tours or Flickering Tales.
Visit the Arkansas Art Trail, "Where Nature Inspires Art." Featuring nationally significant sites such as the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pea Ridge National Military Park and the Buffalo National River, the Arkansas Art Trail is a perfect way for your group to Explore Northwest Arkansas. View the 3 Day Trip Itineraries.