Eureka Springs Meetings & Group Travel
In Eureka Springs your meeting is more than your agenda...
...and it is the MOST FUN when it is DOWNTOWN, a whole group of fun!
It is a proven fact that attendance at meetings increases when held in Eureka Springs AR. The "fun meter" goes off the charts when it convenes in Downtown Eureka Springs Ark. And when you choose the 1905 Basin Park Hotel your meeting becomes not only successful but one of your most memorable ones ever. I sense kudos for the meeting planner!
"Destination Meetings" Need a Destination and Eureka Is....read the blog
Let's look at the checklist:
- Meeting rooms/space that meet your needs. CHECK!
- The Ozark Room, The Atrium, The Barefoot Ballroom. Delicious and memorable food for delegate meals and breaks. CHECK!
- Menus created, priced and prepared -just for you- by our team of food and beverage professionals. CHECK!
- Sleeping rooms that produce smiles and great nights of sleep. CHECK!
- Sixty-one comfortably unique rooms include a good number of suites so your VIPs will feel very VIP-ish. CHECK!
- And since this Magnuson Grand Hotel sits in the center of Eureka Springs restaurants, shopping and night spot district, delegates are just steps away from free-time fun. CHECK!
Should your delegate count increase in size, the Basin Park can be coupled with the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa. Together these two premier Eureka Springs hotels offer more than 10,000 square feet of unobstructed historic decor in six unique meeting rooms providing the meeting planner with numerous options for their Ozark conference or retreat.
Both hotels -though historic- are proud to provide broadband and wireless Internet connections in addition to numerous other high-technology options to ensure your 21st century meeting needs are met.
Eureka Springs is safe so the number and variety of spousal activities -shopping, tour homes, art galleries, trolley rides- are innumerable. An Arkansas spa that has skyrocketed to popularity is Serenity Spa, located on the second floor of the hotel. For those wanting to enjoy a round of golf in the Arkansas Ozarks, Holiday Island is a mere ten minutes to the north. For that evening dine-around, Eureka Springs restaurants are the finest collection you can find anywhere... taste bud certified.
Increased attendance. affordability. agendas successfully completed. happy delegates. and it all happens where the most fun is found, Downtown Eureka Springs.
NEW this year is the Arkansas Art Trail, "Where Nature Inspires Art." View the 3 Day Trip Itineraries.
Explore Northwest Arkansas