The Arrival procedure to the Basin Park Hotel can be a little challenging thus the staff of the hotel recommends that guests arriving at the property follow the procedure as listed below. Remember we were built when a well fed horse was the was the largest form of transportation.
- As you arrive to the Hotel and prior to parking pull in to the YELLOW LOADING ZONE CURB.
- Hold your car at the curb and come inside the lobby to register.
- Return to your vehicle to unload with the optional use of the bell staff.
- Take your luggage to your guest room, you have 10 Minutes at the loading zone.
- Return to your car Proceed to the parking area or, follow the shuttle van who will bring you back to the hotel.
Watch the Video
View Larger Map